Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net> on 2004/12/01 19:49:29 UTC

Re[3]: Japanese False Postives with Spam Assassin 3.01 and RH WS 3.0

Hello Robert,

Wednesday, December 1, 2004, 10:29:12 AM, you wrote:

JRF> Could the SARE team provide a guideline regarding the best SARE
JRF> and WIKI rules sets to work in an environment that supports the
JRF> following languages?

Unfortunately, the SARE team is heavily North American, and as such
has not yet been able to develop good rules for non-European
languages.

The best we've done is to break out a few of our English-specific
rules into *_eng.cf files, so people who need to receive non-English
emails don't get burned by them.

That move isn't 100% perfect, and we may need to add SARE_SUB_CASH_CHR
to that list if we can't fix your problem with that rule.

Bob Menschel