Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Gema Moreno <gm...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 12:15:23 UTC

Error using JDBC Oracle connection Jmeter

Hi, I just configure a JDBC Oracle connection to test, this is my
configuration:

url: jdbc:oracle:thin:@//192.168.110.103:1521/rdgolf
driver: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver

I copy the ojdbc6.jar in the library folder

But when I execute the jmeter, it returns the next error:

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-01882: timezone region  not found

Many thanks and best regards.

Re: Error using JDBC Oracle connection Jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Please start a new thread for a new query.

Posted by Gema Moreno <gm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gema Moreno <gm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "glinius@live.com" <gl...@live.com>.

Posted by Gema Moreno <gm...@gmail.com>.
jmeter Version 2.13 r1665067
OS: windows 7
jre1.8.0_151

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Gema Moreno <gm...@gmail.com>.
I try but it didn't work for me. thanks anyway

Posted by jmeter tea <jm...@gmail.com>.