Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by y <ht...@163.com> on 2021/11/19 06:37:47 UTC

Failed to find security context for subject with given ID

Hello Igniters:

I start multiple nodes on one server.When I did data insertion, I got the following error:Failed to find security context for subject with given ID . And then the node stopped. Would you please help?

Thanks!
Tianyue Hu

Re:Re: Failed to find security context for subject with given ID

Posted by y <ht...@163.com>.

I noticed that Gangaiah  had similar problems. Same as Gangaiah, I'm using Ignite version 2.11.0 (native persistence enabled) with authentication enabled. Different from Gangaiah, i am trying to connect to cluster using thin client. Is this error caused by enabling authentication ?

At 2021-11-19 14:17:38, "Pavel Tupitsyn" <pt...@apache.org> wrote:

Mikhail, can you please check if this is the same bug as [1]?

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.