Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by navigator09 <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/28 12:19:33 UTC

Transform a Response Message

Hi,

  I am using jsr181 component to orchestrate webservices. The response I get
from the back end webservice contains extra namespaces which needs to be
removed. How can this be achieved? I have gone through the servicemix-eip
component. The dont contain examples for transformation oon "response
messages"

Regards,
Ganesh

Re: Transform a Response Message

Posted by navigator09 <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bruce,

  Thanks for the alternatives.

  I have used the eip pattern " routing slip" to control the flow of
messages.

Regards,
Ganesh

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.