Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Ethan Schroeder <Et...@nsighttel.com> on 2004/03/15 19:11:52 UTC

sitetree href attribute being removed

I apologize if this ends up coming through the list twice.  I swear I
sent it last Friday, but I never saw it show up on the mailing list.

Anyway, when I manually put an href attribute into a sitetree <node>
element, I can have the navigation link to an arbitrary uri.
Unfortunately, as soon as a document is published, these href attributes
are stripped.

Thanks,
Ethan

Re: sitetree href attribute being removed

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.net>.
"Ethan Schroeder" <Et...@nsighttel.com> writes:

> I apologize if this ends up coming through the list twice.  I swear I
> sent it last Friday, but I never saw it show up on the mailing list.
>
> Anyway, when I manually put an href attribute into a sitetree <node>
> element, I can have the navigation link to an arbitrary uri.
> Unfortunately, as soon as a document is published, these href attributes
> are stripped.

>From looking at the code in the copySiteStructure method of
org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.AbstractPublication it seems that the
href attribute is copied. However maybe you have hit a bug in this code.

Would you like to look at it and report back your findings?

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.net   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich