Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ho...@de.ibm.com on 2001/03/22 18:58:08 UTC

Problem with Visual Age 3.5 and Xerces 1.3.1

Hi,

I'm using Visual Age 3.5 and imported the whole Xerces 1.3.1 project. The
import worked fine - only the package org.apache.xerces.utils.regex is
causing some trouble. Visual Age detects the following failure: "Superclass
creates a cycle in the class hierarchy: Op$ChildOp" in Class "Op". I guess
this is a problem with Visual Age and inner classes and this might not be
the right place to ask this question - but maybe someone had the same
problem and knows how to get around it?!?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Holger