Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tetoconsusport <te...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/19 22:58:22 UTC

Camel ConsumerTemplate, receive methods and stuck messages

I've implemented a consumer class that consumes messages of a queue using the
consumer template receive method. This works fine most of the time but every
now and then, messages seem to get stuck on the queue. Today I read that
when using the receive methods, one has to call the doneUoW on the exchange.
I did not have the doneUoW in the code before and everything seemed to work
fine. Can this be causing the messages to get stuck in the queue?

Note:
If I restart my application, the messages get release.
My prefetch value is set to 0.
Messages stuck percentage is less than 1%