Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/05 06:56:40 UTC

Re: stratos-setup.sh changes

Dinesh, even with -s, I've been prompted at:

user provided in conf/setup.conf is root. If you want to provide some other
user name please specify it at the prompt.
If you want to continue with root just press enter to continue

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Dinesh Bandara <di...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Silence mode (-s) is only applicable when using default profile. If user
> selected -s mode, user won't be able to use pre-configured ActiveMQ. As
> Damitha said this will be a single node developer environment which
> configure and install stratos as well as ActiveMQ
>

> On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Dinesh Bandara <di...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Damitha,
>>
>> Yes. In single node environment we use default profile and it won't
>> prompt for user inputs such as hostnames and ips. I will introduce new mode
>> like -s to enable or disable prompting for user inputs in multi node
>> environment or profiles other than default.
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 4:23 PM, damitha kumarage <da...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dinesh
>>> In the single node developer environment setup we don't need hostnames
>>> and ips user input.  It would be great to have a mode without prompting for
>>> user input in this setup like using -s option as Chris suggested
>>>
>>> Damitha
>>>

>> --
>> *Dinesh Bandara*
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>

> --
> *Dinesh Bandara*
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: stratos-setup.sh changes

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Dinesh,

I have applied the patch.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Are we bundling ActiveMQ jars now? Let me check
>

> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Dinesh Bandara <di...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks Isuru for fixing that prompting issue. Other than that I removed
>> ActiveMQ jar validation and installation into product since we are already
>> bundle ActiveMQ client jars with stratos pack. Please review and apply the
>> attached for that.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I fixed it with commit 8a41868d3ab43d55084e50934da62c1d35efa9ae.
>>>
>>> Please review.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>

>>> On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com

>>> --