Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ritu Kedia <RK...@saba.com> on 2004/08/11 15:17:15 UTC

RE: Why need read privilege on upstream folders to achieve a writ e permission

Alas! I hit the source of the bug!! The culprit was jdom.jar in
<JBoss_Install_Dir>/lib. Slide uses a different version of jdom.jar. I
suspected this all the while that it was some third party jar. But the error
message gave no hint of which 3rd party jars to look for. Anyways... my
mistake.. I should have checked all the jars in the lib directories that
have a higher precedence than the deployed war. Well, better later than
never.

Thanks Oliver for your responses.

Regards,
Ritu