Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 18:07:49 UTC

Re: Dependency review for release 1.9.0

I have a PR[1] to include LICENSE and NOTICE changes to develop.
Once I have merged this to develop then I will cherry-pick this onto 1.9.0
release branch.

[1] https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3313

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for bringing this on to release branch as this seems like a major bug.

Sai

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Sai and I are almost done with updating the LICENSE and NOTICE files.  I also noticed that the geode jars are missing the NOTICE file (sorry for the bad pun).