Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by 20...@email.de on 2011/04/22 17:05:55 UTC

Coprocessor Loading

Hi,
we are just trying to understand how Coprocessors are exactly loaded.
Is there some overview a) when this happens in the loading and b) which classes are involved.

Thanks for your support
JS

Re: Coprocessor Loading

Posted by Mingjie Lai <mj...@gmail.com>.
Hi JS.

Please take a look at ``Coprocessor Class Loading'' section of this blog
post:
http://hbaseblog.com/2010/11/30/hbase-coprocessors/

The post is a little bit out-of-date because the coprocessor has been
improved since then. But the class loading is about the same.

Mingjie