Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <Jo...@SmartPrice.com> on 2003/05/21 21:05:37 UTC

List of checkboxes

I think I saw an example of selecting multiple checkboxes and submitting
them in tapestry (like deleting emails online). However I can't find the
example. Anyone have an example?

Joel

Re: List of checkboxes

Posted by Jeevan Bihari <je...@yahoo.com>.
I think the LocaleList and/or LocaleSelection example(s) in the WorkBench have good code snippets
you can use. I think one of them even shows how to use Block components to accomplish this.

Jeevan

http://search.yahoo.com