Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net> on 2001/02/02 05:05:57 UTC

Re: ms soap/ apache

IMHO some of the 'anal' aspects of Apache Soap are going to have fixes in the upcoming V2.1.
Regards - George
p.s. Is MS going to do something about the 'lax' issue? I KNOW MS is reading this list, so PLEASE respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We 'the user community' would really like to interoperate :-)