Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 17:32:09 UTC

UmlGraphDoc problems

Hi all!
I updated the UmlGraphDoc doclet in Tiles' pom to version 4.5, but it
seems that it does not work under Unices; ironically, version 4.4 does
not work under windows (with spaces in filenames):
http://www.spinellis.gr/sw/umlgraph/doc/indexw.html
(Search for "Version History").
I think that version 4.6 should be uploaded to the repository, but it
seems that it is not there. Anyone knows who to contact to upload it?

Moreover, it seems that there is a bug in GraphViz version 2.12
(though it seems it is fixed but not released yet):
http://www.graphviz.org/bugs/b1069.html
I tried with development version 2.13 (graphviz-2.13.20070223.0540)
but with no luck.
If you are there, Wendy, which version of GraphViz did you use?

Antonio

Re: UmlGraphDoc problems

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/2/24, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>:
> On 2/23/07, Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think that version 4.6 should be uploaded to the repository, but it
> > seems that it is not there. Anyone knows who to contact to upload it?
>
> I think Andrea Aime usually does it.

I contacted him and he says that he is no more involved in UmlGraph,
so I made the Maven upload request myself:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1396

> Looks like I have GraphViz 2.6, installed in January 2006.

Thanks for the advice :-)

Antonio

Re: UmlGraphDoc problems

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.