Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2013/12/31 16:00:02 UTC

Re: [OLINGO] January 2014 Incubator report timeline

We don't have to fill all three bullets if we don't have to.  IMO, the only thing blocking graduation is growing the community.   If Olingo had more strong contributors I'm sure that documentation and a second release would get in the way of graduation.

With that said, we should provide that succinct transparency in our report to the board and only mention growing the community.

BTW, great report!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jens.

I will look at the above to see what I can contribute without causing
additional work for others. :)

Happy New Year to you too!!

Carl

--
Carl J. Mosca

RE: [OLINGO] January 2014 Incubator report timeline

Posted by "Huesken, Jens" <je...@sap.com>.

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.