Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/16 20:00:38 UTC

http header fields should be case-insensitive

Rails generates soap requests with the header "Soapaction". Axis C++ fails
to recognize this header because it appears to be looking for "SOAPAction".
According to the HTTP spec "Field names are case-insensitive."

Re: http header fields should be case-insensitive

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Xavier Toth wrote:

> Rails generates soap requests with the header "Soapaction". Axis C++
> fails to recognize this header because it appears to be looking for
> "SOAPAction". According to the HTTP spec "Field names are
> case-insensitive."

I fixed the code few weeks ago, so that the server side does not depend
on SOAPAction to pick the method to dispatch.
I think you must be using 1.5 release. Could you please try with latest
SVN code or a nightly build.

Thanks,
Samisa...