Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2015/08/02 02:37:00 UTC

Multiple file upload, JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-25

Hi All,

Sanity check, was there some recent regression in the above JSPWiki
version which removed multiple file upload via drag and drop with
Haddock enabled (client is Firefox 39)?

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: Multiple file upload, JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-25

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
That's awesome I'll have to test this out when I have some more time during
the Christmas break.

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.