Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ludovic GILBON <lu...@nereide.fr> on 2017/04/07 15:54:58 UTC

Question about the meaning of two locations

Hello,

Little question about the difference between GENERAL_LOCATION and
PRIMARY_LOCATION in the contactMechPurposeType.

I have difficulties to understand why these two IDs so near in meaning.

Can you help me ?

logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
	Ludovic GILBON
Int�grateur Apache-OFBiz, ERP en logiciel Libre
ludovic.gilbon@nereide.fr
8 rue des D�port�s 37000 TOURS
02 47 50 30 54

OFBiz France <http://www.ofbiz-fr.org/> | r�seau Libre-Entreprise
<http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: Question about the meaning of two locations

Posted by Shubham Agrawal <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hii Ludovic,

PRIMARY_LOCATION can be resembled with permanent address and
GENERAL_LOCATION can be resembled with correspondence address. Permanent
Address is the address which is written on your documents like Birth
Certificate, Driver's License. Correspondence Address is the address where
you are living currently.

Both of these address can be same or disparate depending upon the person.

Therefore, this can be a minutiae difference between these two IDs.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Shubham Agrawal*
*Enterprise Software Engineer*
*Hotwax Systems Pvt Ltd*