Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ScottBrank <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 20:55:55 UTC

What is this? What I have to do to fix?

Hi! when I type mvn install in my project folder it gives me errors...
i don't know what the heck it is... its in the image..

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11239325/imageerrorcarlos.jpg

thank's for help! :-P

Re: What is this? What I have to do to fix?

Posted by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Maybe you're talking about "transitive dependencies"?

Here's an interesting blog entry from Carlos Sanchez that describes the
situation:

<http://jroller.com/page/carlossg?entry=using_transitive_dependecies_the_right>

Steve

AW: What is this? What I have to do to fix?

Posted by "Steinhauer, Frank" <f....@olympus-odl.com>.
Hi Scott,

Maven2 automatically detects transient dependencies, so there's no need to declare these too in the POM.

Frank

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Next time, cut and paste the text into an email. Its a lot easier to deal with.

To fix your issues, make sure your dependencies are properly declared
in your pom.xml file. It seems like you are missing some classes which
is leading to your compilation failures.

Wayne