Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Rok Lee <le...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/01/15 22:38:10 UTC

Is it possible to integrate James with Vipul's Razor

Hi all,

I recently downloaded Vipul's Razor 2.20 to filter spam mails.

But I can't figure out how to tell James to filter all mail through
Razor.

Does anyone have some experience with that?

Thanks.

Rok

RE: Is it possible to integrate James with Vipul's Razor

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I recently downloaded Vipul's Razor 2.20 to filter spam mails.
> But I can't figure out how to tell James to filter all mail through Razor.

You would need to find out how mailers communicate with the core code.  I
have no looked to see if they document a wire protocol.  There is at least
one commercial product that calls Vipul's Razor from Java, so it is do-able.

	--- Noel