Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Ascher <ap...@aplustutoring.com> on 2015/03/24 14:48:48 UTC

Screenshot functionality in OM

Hi Maxim:

Referring to this item:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-533

According to the posts on this issue "This functionality was removed since
2.0 (also missing in 2.1) because it is unstable "

Would this open-source solution work with OM: http://shutter-project.org/ ?

Or is it still incompatible because we are using Flash?

One more thing--would it be better/easier to wait for WebRTC instead?

Thanks for your help!

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.