Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by David Goodenough <da...@btconnect.com> on 2015/04/06 11:15:56 UTC

Which version of JPA (2.0 or 2.1) does openjpa 2.4 support?

According to:-

http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-2.1-development-process.html

openjpa 2.4 is the release that should implement JPA 2.1.  But I am told
on the tomee mailing list that although tomee 2.0 included an
openjpa 2.4 snapshot it does not support jpa 2.1.

I am confused, can someone enlighten me.

David

Re: Which version of JPA (2.0 or 2.1) does openjpa 2.4 support?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
> OK, so can I suggest that the web page needs updating as it is currently
> misleading.

Oh, thanks for the pointer!

> Also why do you suppose that Eclipse seems to think that the openjpa
> jar file in tomee contains a 2.1 JPA implementation rather than a 2.0 one?
> It is resisting me trying to "downgrade" JPA support to 2.0 with the
> 2.4 jar installed.

Hmm, that’s weird indeed. But I guess this has more to do with Eclipse than with openjpa.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by David Goodenough <da...@btconnect.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.