Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@cozmixng.org> on 2005/11/06 13:55:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r17182 - in trunk/subversion: clients/cmdline include libsvn_client

In <20...@morbius.ch.collab.net>
  "svn commit: r17182 - in trunk/subversion: clients/cmdline include libsvn_client" on Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:15:50 -0600,
  rooneg@tigris.org wrote:

> Author: rooneg
> Date: Thu Nov  3 17:15:50 2005
> New Revision: 17182
>
> Log:
> Move the auth provider code from libsvn_client to libsvn_subr, it doesn't
> actually depend on anything in libsvn_client, and there's no reason to tie
> use of this code to use of the client library.  It's perfectly reasonable,
> for example, to need an auth baton for use of libsvn_ra.
>
> This is another step in abstracting the command line client's auth setup
> code out into a library so that other programs can use it.

> Added: trunk/subversion/libsvn_client/compat_providers.c
> --- (empty file)
> +++ trunk/subversion/libsvn_client/compat_providers.c	Thu Nov  3 17:15:50 2005

> +void svn_client_get_username_provider (svn_auth_provider_object_t **provider,
> +                                       apr_pool_t *pool)
> +{
> +  svn_client_get_username_provider (provider, pool);
> +}

This causes infinite loop. I think the following is correct:

  svn_auth_get_username_provider (provider, pool);

kou

Re: svn commit: r17182 - in trunk/subversion: clients/cmdline include libsvn_client

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 11/6/05, Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> Oops, you are of course correct.  I'm not on a machine I can commit
> from right now, but I'll fix this later tonight if nobody else beats
> me to it.

Fixed in revision 17227.

Thanks,

-garrett

Re: svn commit: r17182 - in trunk/subversion: clients/cmdline include libsvn_client

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.