Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jeroenvoogt <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 17:48:41 UTC

Re: How to convert the response of an InOut exchange using XSLT before sending it back to the original calling endpoint?

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> Usually you just add that transformation as the last step in the route.
>
> The reply to the original caller is always "whatever the Exchange
> looks like" when the route ends.

Thanks Claus, your reply helped me further and it's now working perfectly.
The output of the external system is sent to the XSL transformer which takes
the output message, and in the end the calling system receives the SOAP
reply. Following is a simplified description of these routes.

The first camel route:
from: consumer soap endpoint
to: http provider endpoint
to: transformer