Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Cary Hart <Da...@TQMcube.com> on 2006/07/26 20:59:00 UTC

RBL Test Inclusion

We (dnsbl.tqmcube.com) have been adding mirrors. Data is made
available without charge and we are getting some very good results:
http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/cbc.html

How can we be included as a standard test?

The zone list is here:
http://tqmcube.com/mserver.php

--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com
               Don't Subsidize Criminals: http://boulderpledge.org

Re: RBL Test Inclusion

Posted by David Cary Hart <Da...@TQMcube.com>.
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:07:51 -0400, Theo Van Dinter
<fe...@apache.org> opined:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 02:59:00PM -0400, David Cary Hart wrote:
> > We (dnsbl.tqmcube.com) have been adding mirrors. Data is made
> [...]
> > How can we be included as a standard test?
>
> Please open up a bugzilla ticket about this via
> http://bugzilla.spamassassin.org/
>
> Thanks. :)

Done and thanks.

Re: RBL Test Inclusion

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 02:59:00PM -0400, David Cary Hart wrote:
> We (dnsbl.tqmcube.com) have been adding mirrors. Data is made
[...]
> How can we be included as a standard test?

Please open up a bugzilla ticket about this via
http://bugzilla.spamassassin.org/

Thanks. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Before his State of the Union speech, the president's niece was arrested

Re: RBL Test Inclusion

Posted by David Cary Hart <Da...@TQMcube.com>.
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:57:07 +0200 (CEST), "Benny Pedersen"
<me...@junc.org> opined:
> On Wed, July 26, 2006 20:59, David Cary Hart wrote:
>
> > How can we be included as a standard test?
>
> attached config should work now, if i did it right this time :-)

I'm an SA nitwit so if anyone does change anything, please let me
know. Also, a general notion of results would be appreciated.

--
     "Black Hole": The economic effect of administering a DNSBL

Re: RBL Test Inclusion

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.