Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Kazimierz Pogoda <mo...@ncdc.pl> on 2004/10/25 13:36:39 UTC

[patch] dispose() for cornerstone thread managers

I hope it is useful patch.

--
"the spirit can only withdraw into a corner. And yet, it is not at all
 worn out or superfluous, but, like an (eternal) witness, floats above

Re: [patch] dispose() for cornerstone thread managers

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tuesday 26 October 2004 17:15, Kazimierz Pogoda wrote:

> Should I send it also to dev@excalibur.apache.org?

Yes, since the code either has moved or is being moved at the moment.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /

RE: [patch] dispose() for cornerstone thread managers

Posted by Kazimierz Pogoda <mo...@ncdc.pl>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Steve.