Posted to users@maven.apache.org by LukeLallu <La...@Syntelinc.com> on 2007/10/04 09:25:35 UTC

How to use mvn eclipse:eclipse

I created a EAR Project using the following cammand

mvn -U archetype:create -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-ear-app
-Dpackagename=com.mycompany.app
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-j2ee-simple

Then I ran mvn eclipse:eclipse

I wanted to open as an Exsisting project(my-ear-app) in WSAD but .project
files are created within my sub - modules inside my-ear-app and not in
my-ear-app folder, so how to see the whole of EAR in WSAD with all the
modules.

Regards

Luke

Re: How to use mvn eclipse:eclipse

Posted by LukeLallu <La...@Syntelinc.com>.
I copied the .project and changed the name and the project tag details. Rest
removed.

And from the all sub modules, I removed the .project and .classpath files.

In the main module .classpath is it required.

Then I imported it as existing workspace in Eclipse 3.3.

Now I could select pom.xml and run the build right and the EAR will be
created right.

Posted by Dave Feltenberger <da...@gmail.com>.