Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2011/02/03 18:19:25 UTC

jira issues cleanup

Hi devs, now that we have a 0.3 release, now's a good time to cleanup
our JIRA issues. I've created a shared filter so that you can see what
issues aren't yet resolved or closed that are assigned to you. You can
go here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12315179

If you could check all of the ones listed (for you) to make sure all
the ones that could be resolved (or closed) are resolved (or closed).
Resolved means the fix has been applied, Closed means the originator
has checked it fixes the problem. Ideally we'd get them all to closed
but resolved is the first step :-)

Thanks everyone,
Jeremy