Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/03/14 19:02:54 UTC

Status of CXF 2.0.5 release.....

I just wanted to update everyone with the status of the 2.0.5 release....

According to the roadmap, 2.0.5 should be built tomorrow.  However,
that's not going to happen.  From recent discussions on legal-discuss,
the legal stuff that we currently generate does not meet the latest
requirements.   I'm working with David Jencks to get a new
apache-jar-resource-bundle created that will meet the requirements, at
least for the jars.   Once that is in place, I'll need to re-examine all
the NOTICE files and such to verify they are OK.

Hopefully, we'll get this all cleared up and we can finish things up next
week.

In the mean time, I'm going to deploy a new snapshot later this
afternoon.   Any help testing it would be great.  :-)

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that we haven't forgotten
about the 2.0.5 release.   It's coming, just not tomorrow.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA