Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Devaraj, Geethakrishnan" <ge...@ncmr.co.in> on 2006/05/09 16:31:56 UTC

Problem with Junit report with weblogic 8.1 SP3

Hi All,

I used junit reports to create reports from xml files.It worked fine in my local environment (Weblogic 8.1 SP4) but failed in Weblogic 8.1 SP3 with the message Could not find a valid processor version implementation from weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXTransformerFactory.Any possible work around for this? i also found some CR related to this at the bea webiste.Is it related to this problem?

Reference : Look for CR172469
http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/notes/resolved_sp03.html

any possible work around on this tht u ppl have come across?Also wanted to know how does juniteport work?does it use maven or forrest or something like tht.

regards,

Geethakrishnan

Re: Problem with Junit report with weblogic 8.1 SP3

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Devaraj,

I am aware of this problem.

Either remove weblogic.jar from your class path, or see if you can
"amputate" it, by removing a META-INF/services directory inside the jar.
I suspect there is such a directory, which would tell the system to use
the weblogic factories for XML APIs.

Regards,

Antoine