Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Yash Talwar <yt...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/06/01 17:10:24 UTC

RE: "Not supported" message when trying to set attribute source_location

Hi Guillaume,

I have reproduced the problem and I believe this is a code defect,
Can you please open a JIRA report at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa ?

Thanks!

Yash Talwar
XSLT Development / Xalan
IBM Toronto Lab
EMail: ytalwar@ca.ibm.com
Phone #:  905-413-5920

"Guillaume Nobiron" <gu...@vif.tm.fr>
05/30/2006 11:43 AM

Yash Talwar/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc

Subject
RE: "Not supported" message when trying to set attribute source_location

I made a smaller version to reproduce my problem (attached as xslt.zip).
To show the error, do the following:
·         Extract the content of the zip file (will create a directory
named xslt).
·         Copy the files xalan.jar and serializer.jar in the lib
subdirectory.
·         Run ant (will run the default target build).

This ant script does the following:
·         Environment preparation (To use the latest version of xalan
located in lib directory instead of the one embedded with ant).
·         Execution of the xsl/check_jboss-log4j.xsl stylesheet. The core
functionality is not to make some transformations on the input xml file (
params/jboss-log4j.xml) but to control his content (with some deeper
checks than what I can to with the xml schema).
For debugging purpose, the output xml file (check.xml) will contain the
result of xalan:checkEnvironment().

In my first post, I made a mistake on the URI, the provided example is
using the same kind of URI than the one for optimize, which only works
when starting with http://xml.apache (and not http://apache as said in
official documentation)

Ask me if some points are not clear.

Thanks.