Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2004/02/19 20:55:27 UTC

Compiling velocity with maven - Jdom version

Hi all. I'm trying to compile velocity from cvs but I think that the
jdom jar declared in project.xml and the source code are not in sync;

There is no org.jdom.output.Format in jdom-b8.jar

<zsh>
 leandro@zacarias % jar tf jdom-b8.jar | grep Format
 org/jdom/output/XMLOutputter$Format.class
</zsh>

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
InterBusiness Tecnologia e Serviços

Re: Compiling velocity with maven - Jdom version

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Feb 19, 2004, at 2:55 PM, Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz wrote:

> Hi all. I'm trying to compile velocity from cvs but I think that the
> jdom jar declared in project.xml and the source code are not in sync;

Oh, right - that's true.  I forgot to update  project.xml :)

For CVS, use the beta10rc1 from JDOM.

geir

geir@4quarters.com