Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/05/09 16:56:45 UTC

JS problem cannot find variable

Hi all,

I have embedded a JS and getting the error message in Wicket Ajax Debug:
ERROR: FunctionsExecuter.processNext: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: _

The JS Script works standalone, and I tried to integrate it both directly in the Wicket head section as well as via the #respondeHead.

Does anyone know how to figure out which variable cannot be found or why this error is displayed?

Thanks, Chris

Re: JS problem cannot find variable

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
I suggest to use ResourceBundles and add all required libraries there. Less http calls and you are save that if you use a ResourceReference all required are also shipped:

http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/6.x/guide/resources.html#resources_7

You can also add some javascriptcompressors to your application:

http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/6.x/guide/resources.html#resources_14

You can use some common java libraries to compress the content then.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.