Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Akins, Brian" <Br...@turner.com> on 2008/02/01 13:50:58 UTC

Re: Transfer time in apache

On 1/30/08 11:25 PM, "Niko Wilfritz Sianipar Sianipar"
<ni...@yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> Please help me with this problem:
>
> HOW TO get/know/calculate transfer time of a packet not the entire of a file
> (just a packet) that just sent to a client in Apache web server?

Register a network filter on the connection and keep track of time there.
It's not quit what you want, but it's close.

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer

Balasan: Re: Transfer time in apache

Posted by Niko Wilfritz Sianipar Sianipar <ni...@yahoo.co.id>.
How to do that?? What must I know about network filter??

"Akins, Brian" <Br...@turner.com> wrote: On 1/30/08 11:25 PM, "Niko Wilfritz Sianipar Sianipar"
 wrote:

> Please help me with this problem:
>
> HOW TO get/know/calculate transfer time of a packet not the entire of a file
> (just a packet) that just sent to a client in Apache web server?

Register a network filter on the connection and keep track of time there.
It's not quit what you want, but it's close.

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer
Turner Digital Media Technologies

Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers