Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Daniel Florey <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 19:28:02 UTC

DASL lucene content indexing

Hi,
I just try to get the new lucene indexer to work, but up to now without
success. I'm working with the Slide head/trunk.
I followed the steps in the Wiki to configure DASL/Lucene in the Domain.xml
and the indexes get created when server starts up.
But the content is never updated, it just contains a single segment file.
Is there something that I missed?

Daniel

BTW: Is there a way to search the mailing list archives? The layout changed
and no search anymore?

AW: DASL lucene content indexing

Posted by Daniel Florey <da...@web.de>.
Sorry, this mail was sent twice by accident...
I've answered my question myself and added a not to the Wiki.
Cheers,
Daniel