Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/06/14 21:53:03 UTC

[VOTE] new committer Donald Leslie

I've been trying to avocate that more projects standardize on Ant.  In the
course of convincing the xalan team of the merits of this, I've received a
few patches.  The first patch, I committed.  Upon discussion of the second
patch, it occurred to me that this is silly - here we have a person who is
already a committer on an Apache project wanting to make changes of general
utility to the code base in order to support his project.

In the interest in reducing my workload ;-) I propose Donald Leslie as a
new committer for jakarta-ant.

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] new committer Donald Leslie

Posted by Thomas Haas <th...@softwired-inc.com>.