Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/24 15:19:18 UTC

Code Review meeting - AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos

Hi All,

I am planning to schedule a code review meeting for AWS extension on Monday
at 1 pm.

Please feel free to let me know if you want to reschedule it at different
time or a day?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Code Review meeting - AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Imesh. I will send a pull request in the evening.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.