Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Siddharth Anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/05/04 01:28:36 UTC

Status of Apache Migration

Committers/Maintainers :
If you have an open item on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Migrating+to+Apache, please send status/blockers on your items :
Specifically:
   - Max (repo migration)
   - Jeremiah (travis migration)

   - I know you are waiting on Max

   - Bolke

   - GH issue-to-Jira migration - it looks like we decided to handle this in a lazy fashion, so maybe we can close this?
-s

Re: Status of Apache Migration

Posted by Siddharth Anand <si...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
That's right.. forgot about that. Cool. Thx.
-s

    On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:04 PM, Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Github has a branch protection feature that prevents force pushes and branch deletion. I just turned it on for `master`.
​

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Siddharth Anand <si...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Yes.. also, I'm hoping no one does a "force push" in this scenario.
-s

    On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 5:05 PM, Jeremiah Lowin <jl...@apache.org> wrote:

 Let's make sure that process is well documented!

(asking for a friend... who doesn't want to accidentally erase Airflow)

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
Go for it!

Posted by Jeremiah Lowin <jl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.