Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Marius Kruger <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 03:33:32 UTC

truncated classes in example README.html s

Hi!

maybe this is a known issue but some of the example classes are truncated:

http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/rest-on-ejb/README.html
(and README.md )

@Entity@NamedQueries({
        @NamedQuery(name = "user.list", query = "select u from User u")}

that is it, the actual class isn't shown, but if one looks in version
control the class body does exist.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/trunk/examples/rest-on-ejb/src/main/java/org/superbiz/rest/User.java

I assume it is a bug in the java=>md conversion tool that is used :( I hope
it is easy to correct.

Another example:
http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/rest-example/README.html

--
regards
✝ Marius

Re: truncated classes in example README.html s

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Marius, thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look as soon as i can.
--
Andy Gumbrecht http://www.tomitribe.com
TomEE treibt Tomitribe!