Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl> on 2011/11/10 12:27:03 UTC

Preventing DIH to stop on error

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: 'baseDir'
value: url_example is not a directory Processing Document # 1
	at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.FileListEntityProcessor.init(FileListEntityProcessor.java:123)

I added onError="skip" and onError="continue" to all entities, but no luck.

Do I need to apply patch  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1597
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1597  ?

Or is there another way?

Re: Preventing DIH to stop on error

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.
I think it is best the person who commits this to trunk makes a new issue.

I am not a programmer, so I don't want to mess things up.

Re: Preventing DIH to stop on error

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Interesting, it is marked as "fixed" in 1.5, but there never was
a 1.5 released, wonder if it got lost somehow?

Could you open a new bug and attach this patch? I'm afraid that
having it attached to 1597 will be too confusing, 1.4 was long enough
ago that this might as well be a new one....

Best
Erick

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.