Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com.INVALID> on 2021/05/27 03:20:11 UTC

Routers on specific cluster

Hello Guys,

So I am using ACS 4.13 with Advance zone. I have 5 KVM cluster and 5 VMware Cluster. So whenever I provision any VPC for any of the cluster, VPC VR always go and sit on KVM hosts, we have around 200 VPC VR and all are there in KVM zone.  Well for functionality prospective I don’t have any issues but is there any way to provision router in specific cluster as well.

Storage tag and host tag doesn’t work in case of VR’s offering.

Regards
Vivek Kumar

Re: Routers on specific cluster

Posted by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com.INVALID>.
Sure Andrija, I get you point. Will do the rest of the testing.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Routers on specific cluster