Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/03 07:24:11 UTC

Objects created / bundle

Hi,

With classes or packages, we are able on Karaf 2.3.x to know packages
imported and classes loaded by each bundle classloader.

But is there a way (without debugging) to know what are the objects created
/ bundle or globally

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: Objects created / bundle

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
You could use a profiler which is able to trace where objects were
allocated from ...
Not sure if that's what you had in mind.