Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vinitty <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 21:10:11 UTC

How to Mount Multiple URLS to Same Class in wicket 1.5.7

I am making an application where multiple urls need to mount to Same Class

Like
/product
/category
/upgrades

to DynamicWebPage.class
I have mount like new MountMapper(url, class);

Now when i hit the page /product its coming fine, but all the links on that
page is coming like this
/category?fsadas:dgs

which should be /product?fsadas:dgs

My thought is that its coming like that because both urls pointing to same
class

Please help on this

Re: How to Mount Multiple URLS to Same Class in wicket 1.5.7

Posted by vinitty <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Christophe Opoix for the suggestion and it works

Re: How to Mount Multiple URLS to Same Class in wicket 1.5.7

Posted by Christophe Opoix <ch...@gmail.com>.
Couldn't you create a class dynamically with javaassist and mount it at
startup ?

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM, vinitty <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually I cant do in my case
> As i have given  a flexibility to create n number of pages by adding and
> removing different wicket components
>
> and my framework allows to add those component dynamically in a class
>
> So every time when we need to create new page using those components can be
> done without and dev work.
>
> Is there any other way.

Christophe

Re: How to Mount Multiple URLS to Same Class in wicket 1.5.7

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
There is probably a better way, but I just create very simple subclasses to
allow separate mounts.
class ProductPage extends DynamicWebPage {
    ProductPage(PageParagemeters p) {
        super(p);
    }
}