Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Savickas <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/28 19:56:09 UTC

Kurento works only on the same network

It seems that the Kurento works only when the devices are all on the same
WiFi...

So, today's meeting did not succeed.

I am sure this is not new; I think I saw earlier in the OM user forum such
issues reported. But I seem not to be able to find that discussion. I am
sure I do something wrong.

I did try restarting everything, but it did not resolve the issue...