Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/03/25 00:21:01 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by SomeOtherAccount

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by SomeOtherAccount.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=267&rev2=268

   * [[http://www.linkedin.com|LinkedIn]]
    * We have multiple grids divided up based upon purpose. They are composed of the following types of hardware:
-    * 100 Nehalem-based nodes, with 2x4 cores, 24GB RAM, 8x1TB storage using ZFS in a JBOD configuration on Solaris.
+    * 120 Nehalem-based nodes, with 2x4 cores, 24GB RAM, 8x1TB storage using ext4 in a JBOD configuration on CentOS 5.5.
-    * 120 Westmere-based nodes, with 2x4 cores, 24GB RAM, 6x2TB storage using ext4 in a JBOD configuration on CentOS 5.5
+    * 520 Westmere-based nodes, with 2x4 cores, 24GB RAM, 6x2TB storage using ext4 in a JBOD configuration on CentOS 5.5.
    * We use Hadoop and Pig for discovering People You May Know and other fun facts.

   * [[http://www.lookery.com|Lookery]]