Posted to users@directory.apache.org by David Paulsen <da...@kewill.com> on 2015/02/23 22:46:27 UTC

When will 2.0.0-M20 be released?

Hello...

There are two importing fixes added to M20 that I'm waiting for:
DIRSERVER-1809
DIRSERVER-2050

We cannot go live with ApacheDS in our application until we get these
fixes in an official ApacheDS release. So, I really need to know when M20
will be released. Could you give me any kind of date, even if it's a
range?

Thanks!

Re: When will 2.0.0-M20 be released?

Posted by David Paulsen <da...@kewill.com>.
David Paulsen <da...@...> writes:

> Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny <at> ...> writes:
>
> > I would say end of march, may be earlier. But this is just an estimate.
>
> Great, thank you for the estimate.

Do you have an updated date for the M20 release? We really need this soon so
we can deploy ApacheDS in our next production release. Thank you!

Re: When will 2.0.0-M20 be released?

Posted by David Paulsen <da...@kewill.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 10/03/15 21:12, David Paulsen a écrit :

> Can you please provide at least a rough estimate of when M20 will be released?

ASAP... There are two components that require some love atm, the LDAP
API and Mavibot. Both have been updated last week-end, and a few
remaining fixes need to be applied. As soon as both are released, we can
start the ApacheDS release.

Posted by David Paulsen <da...@kewill.com>.

Can you please provide at least a rough estimate of when M20 will be released?