Posted to builds@apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/11 07:21:32 UTC

java.io.IOException: No space left on device - Jenkins slave - jenkins-test-554

Hi builds,

I am seeing "No space left on device" from Jenkins slave jerkins-test-554.

The affected job failed early Wednesday (UTC).

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/job/Qpid-Java-Java-Test-JDK1.8/1587/

The job itself is configure to prune old builds, so I suspect this
problem is environment.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.17:test
(integration-test) on project qpid-systests: Execution
integration-test of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.17:test failed:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: No space left on
device

Could someone take a look?

Kind regards

Re: java.io.IOException: No space left on device - Jenkins slave - jenkins-test-554

Posted by Daniel Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
I'm looking at this today and will update when I've got a new image for the
cloud slaves.

-Pono

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.