Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 23:32:55 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

The vote resulted in 5 +1's, no 0's or -1's; four +1's votes were cast by
PMC members (Andrei, Patrick, Tom, Lars). Thanks guys for voting!

With that, the release of Apache Whirr 0.7.0 RC1 is approved and I'll move
the artefacts to the proper place and re-deploy the website.

-- Andrei

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Great job!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

Posted by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.