Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com on 2006/03/23 18:49:56 UTC

Sometimes, you post something worth reading...

PREFACE:  "You" is slang for a nice Southern "You all."  :)

I can't speak for anybody else, but I don't have an "inability to handle
email".  Or maybe I do, and I just don't know how to code a filter to
determine when you are posting crap, and when you aren't.

Regardless, I'm generally interested in trying to help people and
genuinely interested in being helped.  But the fact is that the previous
week had a poor signal/noise ratio and I've been able to do neither.

So, I'm suggesting that everybody ask the following question of themselves
before hitting "Send" (ESPECIALLY when you know you're in a pissin'
match):
"Will this email provide any value to any member of this list other than
myself?"

If not, then please be courteous enough to send a private email.  Because
maybe, just maybe, it's not that important to have the last word in a
public forum.

-Dennis

Re: Sometimes, you post something worth reading...

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
DGraham@EvergreenInvestments.com wrote:
> If not, then please be courteous enough to send a private email.  Because
> maybe, just maybe, it's not that important to have the last word in a
> public forum.

Sez you.

;)

Dave