Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Voon, Wendy" <we...@bdt.com.au> on 2001/11/02 07:03:25 UTC

Can't happen - classname is null, who added this ?

Hi,

I am running TC 3.2.3

I am getting a weird error, does anyone know what this means?

Internal Servlet Error:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't happen - classname is null, who added
this ?

Cheers in advance,
Wendy Voon
Consultant
Black Diamond
T e c h n o l o g i e s
Level 1, 6 Riverside Quay,
Southbank, Victoria, 3006.
E-mail: wendy.voon@bdt.com.au
Telephone: (03) 9698 - 7600
Facsimile: (03) 9698 - 7666
Web: http://www.bdt.com.au/

-------INTERNET E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY/DISCLAIMER--------

Privileged and confidential information may be contained in this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and
destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender by return e-mail.
Recipients of this e-mail must not use, disclose or forward any information
or attachments without express permission from Black Diamond Technologies.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Black
Diamond Technologies.  Except as required at law, we do not represent
warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained or that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference.